Purpose of the DRFFA
• To take such action as necessary or appropriate to protect retirement benefits.
• To provide an organization to promote and sponsor activities for the mutual benefit of all members.
• To perform such activities as may be deemed beneficial to the organization by the executive committee.
• To provide such means as are necessary to finance this organization and the activities which it sponsors.
• To provide cultural and social activities for the members of the Dallas Retired Fire Fighters Association.
• To communicate pertinent retiree information to the membership.
WHO MAY JOIN: all retired fire fighters of the City of Dallas, their spouses or surviving spouses.
MEMBERSHIP DUES: $5.00 per family per month by Pension Benefit Deduction or $60.00 annually by check to the Treasurer of the DRFFA.
ACTIVITIES AND OTHER BENEFITS:
• DRFFA Scholarship Fund
• Annual Picnic
• Pension Trustee Forums
• Retirees Travel Club
• Flower Fund
• Walk of Honor
• Last Alarm Bells and Honor Guard
• PAC Fund for City of Dallas Elections
• Website and e-mail notifications of newsworthy items.